Equavie Nourishing Cream is a smooth, rich cream that provides all the comforting softness of honey, cotton, shea butter and oats. Equavie Nourishing Cream contains ingredients of natural origin that comfort and intensively moisturize skin. Its ultra-nourishing formula restores the epidermis and protects against external stresses. Supple, soothed, and intensively nourished, softness and radiance are restored to skin.
Apply morning and evening to cleans skin with light massage movement.
Aqua (Water) / Eau, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cellulose Gum, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Parfum (Fragrance), Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Mel (Honey) Extract / Extrait De Miel, Sodium Phytate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Alcohol, Citrus Acid, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene.
• Hemp oil: Traditionally used as a textile fiber, hemp and its age-old cultivation incite new interest linked to the nutritional quality of hemp seeds and the oil extracted from them. Its balanced content of essential fatty acids Omega-3 and 6 makes it a particularly effective ingredient to combat skin dryness. Essential fatty acids structure the cellular membranes, but oxidize under the effect of free radicals, altering this structure. The external provision of essential fatty acids is thus indispensable to replenish the skin, protect it and ensure proper hydration. Hemp oil ensures this restructuring function and reinforces the structure of the skin tissue.
• Cotton oil maceration: Obtained via maceration of cotton flowers in sesame oil, this extract unites the softening properties of cotton and the replenishing benefits of sesame oil. It thus helps to hydrate and restructure dry skin.
• Oat oil maceration: Obtained via maceration of seeds in sesame oil, this maceration combines hydrating and protective properties, linked to the rich content of essential fatty acids of sesame oil and the polyphenol content of oats.
• Honey oil extract: Honey is an exceptional ingredient filled with cosmetic properties. Softening, nourishing and replenishing, it also protects the skin from dehydration due to its rich content of sugar, which facilitates the bonding of water molecules to the skin and protects against dehydration. It thus ensures the skin’s suppleness and softness.
• Shea butter: Shea butter is a substance extracted from the fruit of shea, a tree that grows in the shady savannahs of West Africa. Used in traditional cuisine, it is mainly known for its cosmetic properties to moisturize and soften the skin. In addition to its rich content of unsaturated fatty acids, shea butter contains unsaponifiable elements that give it its skin-protecting properties. They help restructure the epidermis and maintain the skin’s barrier function. This ingredient thus prevents skin dryness and helps the skin stay soft and supple.